Friday, February 19, 2010

Lately (A majorly overdue update)...

I'm a terrible blogger, but here's a majorly overdue update. (Start from the bottom and work your way up-- it might make more sense.)

Here's where we have been for the last almost year (oops!):

Febuary 2010: Nate bought me the most beautiful flowers for valentines day, then we went and had dinner at the Braza Grill (it's better than Tucanos) the Thursday before valentine's day weekend. We went to St. George to go through the temple with Nick and to spend time with our Cromar side of the family over presidents-day weekend.

St. George Temple

January 2010: Nate started school at the University of Utah and loves it there. He's majoring in international business and loves all of his classes so far. We still cheer for BYU sports (in fact, Nate's a little TOO obsessed), but, I guess the U isn't that bad afterall! I joined the fitness program at the U to keep me busy while Nate's in class (and while I'm still looking for a job). I have enjoyed their kickboxing, pilates, step, and zumba classes. Seriously, they are so fun! I quickly learned that I can NOT wear my BYU alumni shirts there if I want to make friends.

First day at the U



December 2009: We celebrated a too-short Christmas break at home in California (I didn't take any pictures).  Nate switched jobs at his same company and now runs 3-form’s CNC machine.

November 2009: Went to Manti/Ephraim and had Thanksgiving with the Larson side of the family and then had it again the next day with the Keller side. The weekend after thanksgiving Nate, John and my brothers went to the BYU vs. Utah game. (They had amazing seats!)


Larson Kids (minus one) and Grandma at Thankgiving

Keller side Thanksgiving

Y fans






October 2009: Took a quick trip home to watch one of my brother's varsity football games.  He is more talented than I realized-- it was so fun to watch him play. We both got church callings; I got called to teach the valiant class in primary, and Nate got called to the Elder's Quorum Presidency in our ward.

Sheldon,  #50



September 2009: Nate started his last semester at LDSBC.


August 2009: We took a trip to Big Bear, CA with my Grandma Judy and cousins for a Keller family-reunion weekend. On the way back we took my cousins to ride the roller coaster at Buffalo Bills. I will never do that again. 

1 comment:

Emily said...

I'm so glad you put a new post up! And I'm jealous that you get to go to all of those fun fitness classes. I try to make it to a few at my gym but the timing hardly ever seems to work out. Good for you! Good luck with your job hunt.