Thursday, February 18, 2010

June-July 2009

June 2009: I began working full-time in downtown SLC. We were both commuting to Salt Lake everyday at different times.  We began frantically searching for an apartment and my dad sold the condo we were renting. We moved into an apartment in Sugarhouse, fell in love with our new ward, and tried to get used to our busy school and work schedules.
July 2009: We went down to Manti and celebrated the 4th with Grandma Judy. I celebrated my 23rd birthday on the 12th and Nate took me to a concert to see my most favorite guy ever, Yanni! (My family makes fun of me!) I went to my first Yanni concert when I was eight years old have been his biggest fan ever since. It was the perfect b-day gift. We also celebrated our second anniversary on the 14th at the Zermat resort in Park City. I had been there a couple of weeks prior for work, so we were able to get an awesome deal. John and Emilee came and met us for dinner and we spent the night swimming and relaxing. Towards the end of July my parents came up for the Larson family reunion. Nate and I drove down to meet them in Manti. We spent the weekend camping, playing volleyball, and catching up with family.

4th of July Pictures









Birthday Pictures


 
Family Reunion Pictures

No comments: