On Friday night we went and saw the cougarettes. They were amazing (as always)! Hannah LOVED it and I was so glad she got to see them dance since she is an amazing dancer herself.
The Cougarettes
After the dance concert we met up with Nate and John and went to Olive Garden. We waited a million hours for our food because our waitor forgot about us. (It happens to us everytime we go to that Provo Olive Garden!!) Hannah came home and had a sleepover at our place with a cousin. They had a lot of fun together.
On Saturday we woke up and made sugar cookies all day for a ward activity I helped plan. (I'm on the activities committee for our ward, too.) And when I say "we" made cookies, I mean Grandma slaved away in the kitchen for hours and I just made lunch for everyone. That night I made Emilee and Grandma come to the ward party with me while Hannah went to a cousin's dance recital. I was excited they got to see our beautiful ward building. Nate was MIA all weekend doing group projects, so I was happy I didn't have to go alone.
Ward Activity
When we came home from the activity we watched Michael Jackson's This is It, while simultaneously listening to my grandma explain why Elvis Presley was the "King" of Rock 'n Roll. When we started talking about MJ's dancing talent, she told us how well Elvis could shake his hips. She just couldn't let the Elvis conversation go! Although Grandma was pretty convincing, I think I'd still cast my vote for MJ in a "king" competition.
On Sunday we went to our ward and watched home videos. We also took Hannah on a mini-tour of Salt Lake City, and did a full tour of the conference center. It was a fun weekend!
On top of the conference center
P.S. I cannot wait for winter to be over!!!




2 comments:
I'm just so happy you've updated! Way to go!
-Pierce
I cant believe we lost to the Canadians in hocky, but it was close....
Hannah said she had alot of fun... miss you guys
~Sheldon and family~
Post a Comment