Sunday, February 28, 2010

Olympics

Watching the Olympics is a favorite in our house (although I prefer the summer Olympics).  I'm sad that it will soon be over.  While we were watching the men's snowboarding event, I thought about the first time I ever saw Shaun White back in 2003.  It was actually in person and occured the same day I ever saw my other favorite snowboarder compete HERE (scroll to the results at the bottom).  Nate was amazing that day at took first in his division.  He did some tricks that blew the announcers away.  I was so proud!  I really need to get that boy snowboarding again, but, why does it have to be SUCH an expensive hobby???

2 comments:

Emily said...

I loved the Olympics too. Seriously. Shaun White is amazing! And Apollo Ohno is my favorite.

Kim said...

It is so cool that you guys have that article! Nathan is an awesome snowboarder. And there is nothing better than watching Shaun White in the Olympics. He is truly amazing.