Because Jett's grandmas always tell me to put something new up (my mom is actually going to look at this blog now that she has it pre-set on her kindle!), I'm going to get caught up on posting before the end of the week. Stay tuned for these posts...
Christmas
Kanab trip/New year's
Jett's first birthday
Jett's first haircut
Picture of my new hair (I chopped 6 inches off!)
...and a whole lot more I'm forgetting. But here's a two-day-old video of Jett to hold you over.
**A few notes about the video: 1) Jett refuses to sit down in his high chair and can get out any sort of buckle/tie down method, so we're trying to figure that out 2) Jett has recently starting waving at EVERYONE in public these days (checkers, gangsters with scowls on their faces (that one was funny), cranky grandpas-- but he can get almost anyone to wave back). When we walk through the store/mall his hand never stops turning because there's always someone new to wave to. It cracks me up.**
2 comments:
he's darling! looking forward to your posts. six inches? you are a brave girl. i've been debating doing that same thing. i'm sure you look great!
Thanks for the video! It's awesome that he like to wave so much! (And I want to see the new hair too!)
Post a Comment