![]() |
| Jett on a much happier day. 10 months old |
All of this has made me realize how grateful I am that he is normally very healthy and active, and just a good baby in general. It was quite the battle getting him here and recovery was long, but we've been blessed with good health this year and I'm grateful. I know there are a lot of parents who would give anything to have a baby in good health.
The last three or four years have been very hard for Nate and me. With all of our set-backs we have always just tried to deal with everything on our own and relied on each other and the Lord. But with that said, we've been extremely blessed to be able to handle our trials and have grown closer because of them. We have also received countless tender mercies at unexpected times.
Today is an example of this. While I was trying to deal with Jett, Nate decided to come home to check on us during a quick lunch break. He was pulled over by a cop for speeding, but he got off with a warning. (This never happens in this area. He's already gotten a fat speeding ticket once this year and we really couldn't afford another one.) Like always, there's always some good that comes along with the bad.

3 comments:
Sorry he's been so sick! I hope you guys are doing better today. Love you!
I'm so sorry he's sick. That IS the worst. Hopefully you don't get sick as well... that would be even worse. So, take your vitamins and stay healthy. And thank GOODNESS for generous cops. :)
Will I be seeing you next week while we're in Utah?!
he's adorable! i'm sorry he's been so sick. it's that time of the year unfortunately. you're a good mommy to be so worried and so caring in the wee small hours of the morning. :)
Post a Comment