Sunday, April 10, 2011

Talking and Laughing - Our Boy at 3 Months

I seriously need to catch-up this blog (and I'm going to).  In the meantime, here are some videos from Nate's phone. 

I think Jett has changed more in the last week than he has any other week of his life, so far.  Just this week he picked up a few new tricks.  If we stick out our tongue at him, he will do it back. He has been smiling for a while now, but this week he has learned how to laugh out loud.  He has also started talking a lot more (which is hilarious to us because he mostly talks through his nose).  Is that normal?  

Here is Jett talking:
(Taken about 2 weeks ago, a week before he turned 3 months.)


And here is Jett laughing with Nate:
(Taken after church today.  The end of the video is the best.)


Last one, here he is doing his tongue trick:
(taken today)


P.S.- Stay tuned for pictures from Jett's blessing last month, stats from his two month check-up, etc.  I'm working on it.

2 comments:

Kim Cromar said...

Love all of them! He is just incredibly cute!

Pierce and Stacy said...

LOVE! He has the cutest dimples and I can't believe how cute cute cute he is! (Well I can believe it... you know what I mean) I love when you blog!