Jett has really grown over the last couple weeks. Here's proof in pictures:
Here he is at 4 weeks:
Does Jett look guilty in this picture? It's because he is guilty! He had just filled his bathtub with you-know-what, so I quickly took him out and set him on a towel on the floor to clean it out. This picture cracks me up because his expression says it all.
Here he is at 5 weeks:
\ Jett can no longer stay on his tummy for long... he can roll over already! He rolled over for this first time at 4 weeks old. I couldn't believe it, so we put him back on his tummy to see if he would do it again, and he did it twice more! We might just be proud parents, but we think we have the strongest and smartest baby! ;)
And now, here he is today, at 6 weeks old!
Jett has also started to smile a lot more, and I love it!
Here's a video of him smiling:
1 comment:
He is such a cute baby Allison! Congrats to you!
Post a Comment