1) We had Emilee's 20th birthday dinner at our place. As per request, meatloaf was served for dinner and I made her an "E" birthday cake.

2) I went to about five different cooking classes these last couple of months. (I think that shows how bad I miss being in class everyday.) One of my favorite classes was Brazilian cooking night. Nate ditched his flim class to be there. It turned out to be really fun because they made a lot of the food Nate loves and had told me about. We've made it a couple of times since.
Estrogonofe de Frango, served with Pao de Queijo and Guarana
3) We went to Manti to celebrate Easter. Grandma J served a fabulous meal, we decorated easter eggs, and wore antique easter bonnets.
If you are wondering what Nate's egg is, go here.
The engaged couple

Unfortunately, Nate and John don't know how to wear Easter bonnets, and look like they should be working in the fields of China.
Our Easter eggs and our delicious cake







1 comment:
Cute. Love it. Thank you for updating. I already miss you. That Brazilian food looks amazing. Will you make it for me? I didn't do eggs this Easter- I forgot. (what else was I going to say...) Oh, those bonnets are cute. I like how the boys look. HA. Love that last pic of the two of you. Love you. See you in July.
Post a Comment