This year I picked this guy to be my Valentine. Luckily, he picked me back.
My favorite boy, my favorite outfit!
We started off the day by eating crepes and giving plasma. Well, only Nate gave plasma because I chickened-out when I got there. Hey! You would too if you had a summer like mine! Anyway, we exchanged tokens of love and then went to Joe's for dinner. It was a lovely day.
We started off the day by eating crepes and giving plasma. Well, only Nate gave plasma because I chickened-out when I got there. Hey! You would too if you had a summer like mine! Anyway, we exchanged tokens of love and then went to Joe's for dinner. It was a lovely day.
What guy wants a WWII documentary for a token of love? Only Nate!
My parents were pretty great Valentines as well. Thanks Mom! :)



4 comments:
Nate. You look great in that sweater! Ian has one just like it in red. You two could wear your matching shoes and be twins like the good old days in P-town.
Luckily he picked you back?!?! DUH! :) Y'all are so cute. And I like that sweater too Nathaniel.
Sounds like you guys had a great Valentines Day! How Fun! ....I have been thinking about going private too lately! It's a major debate for me! I hope you guys are doing well!:)
I thought you said you'd post more now... :)
Post a Comment