It just dawned on me that today is December 5th. This means that exactly six years ago today, a much younger Nate asked me to be his "girlfriend." Thinking about our early days is funny to the both of us. I never would have thought I'd be typing this as his wife just six short years later, but I'm sure glad I am!

2002

2003 We look so young :)

2006

2007

2008
I'm missing a picture from 2004, but you I'm sure you can get my point without it.
5 comments:
Cute! I love it. I can't believe it's been that long. When I saw that you had blogged a huge smile came across my face. Love you!
That's fun :) I hope you're feeling better! You missed out on all the Christmas card fun, though... We watched Elf today while we put stamps on!
I remember that:)
Allison, Thank you so much. That really meant a lot to me. I agree, we should be doing more stuff together while we live so close. I want to hear what's been going on in your life lately. Miss you!
What's the deal--you haven't updated in forever! :)
Post a Comment