1) We do not live in Indiana. We live in Provo-- and believe me-- living in Provo has never felt so good! We left Indiana in a hurry after a little emergency room visit that consisted of a CT scan and the works; needless to say, we had a rough "journey" home, but we made it! (Nate says journey.)
2) I started my last semester (EVER) as an undergrad. I also applied for December graduation, so two months and counting! I'm excited.
3) Nate also started school and switched jobs. He works at 3-form (click on that) and really loves it! It's a great company and the stuff they make is pretty incredible (check out their portfolio). He is pretty sleep deprived doing both school and work full-time, but we are both happy he found a job with a good company. Here is a small example of the stuff they do. Pretty sick desk, eh?

4) We finally got to see our parents for a weekend! Nate and I hadn't seen our Mommas since Christmas, so it was especially good to see them. Unfortunately, our reason for being home for a weekend was very sad (Nate's closest friend growing up passed away), but the occasion made us even more grateful to see the ones we love most. Chris will be missed greatly by many, including his buddy Nate.
5) I am now in the market for a "real" job. I need to begin the search, and to be honest, I'm scared out of my mind! I will begin training my replacement for the job I have now sometime in the next couple of weeks.
6) We love BYU football and have watched every game. We're thrilled they are now in the top ten.
Anyway, that list will have to do for now. I'll post more pictures of recent happenings soon. Lots of love from N8 and Alli!

5 comments:
YAY! Thanks for posting. It was fun to read an update. You should look into Omniture for a job. I have a friend who works there and loves it. Great benefits and a fun place to work according to her. Ie. she got a blackberry phone her first day of work! :) Love y'all
awww you guys look so cute in the last pic on there! its good to see an update and see what you guys are up to!
Hey! That place that nate works for looks way cool! I am glad that things are going well for you guys! We really should get together, and NOT talk about security:) I am so glad to not have to hear my husband talking about that subject for the time being:) Sports Comedy???
Neat! I'm excited to start following your blog :)
Very nice blog, but I really think your going to have to update a little more regularly.
Post a Comment