
Nate and I have been living on opposite sides of the country for a little over 5 weeks now-- not fun! Nate is living in our apartment in Indiana and selling security for Platinum in the Chicago area. It's definitely been a trying time for the both of us, but I am happy to report it is almost over! In exactly 15 days I will be out there (it will have been almost exactly two months of living apart)! I stayed back in Provo for a semester to take 2 classes and to work, but luckily my boss is giving me until the end of August off so I can go and help Nate out in Chicago for the rest of the summer. Nate has been really positive even though it's a tough job. I'm really proud of him.
Anyway, I CAN NOT WAIT to get out there. Nate does not have a whole lot of free time each day besides a few hours each morning (he sells until about 9 each night and then drives home), but we have a HUGE list of plans for when we are together again. The night I fly in we are going to
Giordano's. My boss told me I had to go while I was there. Apparently they have some amazing stuffed pizza. Then in a couple of weeks Whitney and Ian are coming to visit us for the 4th of July! That will be a fun little weekend. Anyway, we're hoping for the best for Nate in Chicago (think lots of happy thoughts his way)!
4 comments:
Yay! I am so happy for you! Less than two weeks now. Hopefully you'll be able to come back in August. :)
I can;t imagine being away from Josh that long. What type of Insurance is he selling? Josh does that too. Anyway, i'm praying for you and him, take care.
Where is your post about seeing me?! I'm deeply hurt and offended!
When we moved to Illinois, I was away from Catherine and the new baby for about a week. It was no fun. Since I had no friends I just spent my afternoons unpacking our moving container, and evenings watching "Planet of the Apes".
I am glad to have found your blog, and I look forward to seeing you guys some time soon. Now I will go and eat some Hostess cupcakes, and study some more.
Post a Comment