Last Sunday was Nathan Thomas Cromar's Birthday! It was so hard for me to be here in Provo while he was all the way in Chicago. I miss him so much. Anyway, I made sure that he had an amazing package to open from me on his birthday, but it was just not the same not being with him on his special day. No worries, I will be sure to make it up to him as soon as I get out there! Anyway, here are just a few things that love about Nathan Thomas.
1. He works harder than any man I have ever met, and never complains
2. He can do any trick on command as long as a snowboard, wakeboard, or a trampoline is beneath his feet :)
3. He says the funniest things when he's tired. (example: in our night prayers he makes us both start cracking up! One time he blessed a kit-kat wrapper. It's seriously hilarious to hear him when he is tired).
4. His blue eyes and blond hair (that only gets blonder in the summer)
5. He is the most patient person I have ever met
6. He is a friend to everyone
7. The way he can explain gospel subjects so clearly and always helps me understand
8. He knows how to make me feel beautiful
9. The way he always tries to plan things for "our family" and is so family oriented
10. He is so handsome!
11. He always makes the cutest plans for days that are special to us
12. He has made me the happiest girl on earth!
P.S. This picture is from way back in high school, but I love it-- and I love that I loved him then! Thank you Nathan Thomas for being born! You are the biggest blessing in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment