Friday, January 21, 2011

Jett Nathan Cromar

I think it should be said that I'm not even going to attempt to catch-up on this blog.  (It's a lost cause!)  Let's just start over, ok?  So now onto our up-to-date news....

We now have an almost 3 week old baby: Jett Nathan Cromar

He weighed 7 lbs 14 ounces and was 21.5 inches long.  He was the hospital's New Year's Day baby, born one week early, on 1/1/11!  (So we ended up missing our tax write-off  by 3 hours! haha)  It took him a while to get here once they induced me, but we're so happy he is here now and can't wait for our families to meet him.

Jett has already changed so much since we brought him home from the hospital.  I've promised my Mom I would show her a picture every other day-- here's to hoping I can keep up with that promise!

Here he is, only a couple of hours old

Still at the hospital, 2 days old

Jett's first day home, getting a bath (finally a picture that shows his cute dimple!)

My mom was here for a few days to show us how it's done.

All done with his first bath!

And now for some current pictures...

2 weeks old

2 1/2 weeks

Almost 3 weeks (He's starting to look more like Nate, especially in this picture)

Practicing lifting his head. He loves tummy time.


We tried to take a family picture, but it didn't work

And now, because I'm feeling REALLY generous today and I want family to really get to see him, here is a video of tummy time last night.  Please understand that I look like death because I'm still in recovery mode. Thank you.  :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So stinkin cute! What an adorable family!

Jenny said...

he's so cute, seems like everything went healthy and hope momma's doing good as well:) get your sleep.

Kimberly Grafton said...

Awwww... Congrats!! He is such a beautiful baby! You guys are going to be amazing parents.

Kim Cromar said...

I want to hold him!!! Tara thinks he is starting to look just like Nate!

Scott Cromar said...

He is super cute. He looks like a little turtle during his tummy time.