Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Home at Last!


If home is where the heart is, then I finally feel at home! Isn't our little apartment in Merrillville, Indiana so cute? I think so. We are the apartment that gets to use that cute little balcony. Anyway, I arrived a week ago and all is well! When I walked into our apartment, I noticed that Nate had been living on T.V. dinners (gross) and cosmic brownies. No worries, that will be changing now. I also noticed that Nate had cleaned (the place was immaculate) and decorated for my arrival. These were waiting for me on the table.




Anyway, we are so happy to know we will never have to live apart again! Everyday life is busy but better together. I work in the office for Platinum while Nate goes out and sells security for them. I think he is one good-looking salesman. I definitely would let him in if he came to my door :)

I finally got to make Nate his birthday cake (sorry Nate-- two months late) and now we are just enjoying our dates that seem to always start at midnight after Nate finally gets home. Life is great!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

O Alli!!! iii am soooo happpyyyy that you made it to ChiCaGO saffeee!!! You're apartment is the CUTEST, most perrrrrfect apartment in the world!! I lluuuvv you sister!!! and my brrruisser bunny!

Ew i feel like my IQ dropped 500 points by writing that

PS I noticed that you are wearing my purple shirt and that nate is wearing the shirt i bought him... glad to know i made a difference in your life.

Pierce and Stacy said...

I'd definitely let Nate in my door! YAY! I'm so very happy that y'all are together again.